L2 Innocent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the sv be on soon or is off forever....????

+6
[Dev]Luke
DeSCoNoCiDo
dOOm
DarkCrystal
Dynastic
Afrodita
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Will the sv be on soon or is off forever....???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will the sv be on soon or is off forever....????

Post  Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:23 am

i dont really know how u cant afford to pay 100 $ /month while u are in the us army as pilot.. i thought usa soldiers are payd alot... especially in the iraq war...

Back to top Go down

Will the sv be on soon or is off forever....???? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will the sv be on soon or is off forever....????

Post  [Dev]Luke Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:29 pm

eny body said that i cant afford?
i didnt said so but think about it from my side. if you have an house and you need to pay the bills + you need to buy for your self food + you need to pay for the car you have and + you have a girl friend and you will soon get merried and you need money to pay for the marrige and also you need to buy for your girl friend clothes and food and take her to a restaurant or to a movie think how much money you loose in a mounth.

and i [Dev]LurkerElf will ever need my help in financial problems with the server or if he will need eny help with eny kind of problem he have with the server he know that he can talk to me and i will help him as much as i can.
[Dev]Luke
[Dev]Luke
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-09-23

https://l2exodocy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:46 am

this sux, lol, i wouldv helped u gladly but i dont really have any income except what my parents give me when i need

Back to top Go down

Post  risinghole Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:13 pm

aww guys this sucks so hard im liek waiting in patience for teh server ^^

risinghole

Male Number of posts : 3
Humor : BUZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:38 pm

Maybe we can help lurkerelf by donating for some armor/weapons... And if

the server comes up the exodocy GM's/dev's can give the ppl that donated

the stuff they want:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:00 pm

ill close this cuz there is no more need for explaining and its leading to nowhere...
server will be up again when the owners will have enough money
so think about donating if u want server up and u will be repayd considerable...
Will the sv be on soon or is off forever....???? - Page 3 Closed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum